SaltStick Vitassium capsules are uniquely formulated to provide salts to help in the management of Postural Orthostatic Hypotension Syndrome (POTS) with absorbable sodium and potassium salts. There are no fillers or other trace substances. Because Vitassium is in capsule form, the contents are released in your stomach, not in your mouth.
SaltStick supports Dysautonomia International by donating a portion of every bottle sold to help fund research.
- The ONLY capsule that is formulated to provide sodium and potassium in a balanced buffered form for individuals seeking to increase their sodium intake.
- Recommended use: As an electrolyte supplement, to be used in the management of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), in conjunction with other lifestyle modifications as indicated by a health care practitioner, such as increasing daily fluid intake and/or exercise training.
- Made in the USA
at a cGMP facility.
- Each serving (1 capsule) contains: 250mg sodium (11mmol sodium, 635mg sodium chloride), 50mg potassium.
- Tasteless capsules are small (size 0) and easy on the stomach.
- Vitassium is non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, preservative free, allergen free, starch free.
Ingredients: Sodium chloride, potassium citrate, stearic acid, vegetable capsule.
- Also great for travel rehydration and the effects of alcohol. Does not cause tooth decay.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one to two (1-2) capsules with water, three to four (3-4) times a day, for up to ten (10) capsules daily.
Recommended dose: Age 12 years and older: Take 1-2 capsules with 500 mL of water at regular intervals 3-4 times per day, up to a maximum of 10 capsules per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner/dietitian. Ensure to drink at least 2 litres (8 cups) of fluids per day. Capsules can be consumed with or without food.
Recommended duration of use: For occasional use. For continued use only as directed by a health care practitioner/dietitian.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have cardiovascular, kidney disease or diabetes, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not use with other potassium-containing supplements or salt-substitutes. If you experience signs of dehydration and/or electrolyte imbalance, such as confusion, dizziness, irritability, headache, nausea, vomiting, weakness while exercising/using this product, stop exercising/use and consult a health care practitioner. May cause gastrointestinal disturbances. Store contents below 30oC and dry. Lot number and expiration date printed on bottle.