ADVENTURE is our most cushioned outdoor performance sock. The inner layer cushioned from heel to toe and added yarns in outer layer provide maximum protection from blisters, added comfort and durability while hiking, trekking or backpacking.
In competition, your feet are subjected to extreme stress. As your body heats up, your feet get wet, hot and chafed. The combination of moisture, heat and friction often leads to painful blisters and discomfort that keeps you from performing at your peak. How can you eliminate this problem? WRIGHTSOCK™ Double Layer Socks are the answer!
- Moisture Management: Dri-WRIGHT™ inner layer wicks moisture off the skin better than any other fabric. The Result... your feet stay dry.
- Temperature Regulation: Staying dry means staying cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The Result... your feet are more comfortable.
- Friction Reduction: Interaction between the inner and outer sock layers absorbs friction that is normally transferred to the skin. The Result... skin shear is eliminated.
The Double Layer Difference
WRIGHTSOCK™ Double Layer construction coupled with the most technically advanced fibers, delivers the blister protection that you need. WRIGHTSOCK™ Double Layer provides year round comfort and performance with no blisters- guaranteed.
- Patented 3rd attachment keeps socks aligned.
- The outer layer is constructed of fibers specific to the activity.
- The inner layer is always a smooth, undyed, hydrophobic surface against the foot. PATENTED!
- Friction and shearing forces, created by rigorous activity, are absorbed by the interaction between the inner and outer layers of the sock instead of being passed on to the outer layers of the skin. The result is less blistering.
- Color coded toe seams for easy size matching.