Simply put, this is the most versatile and useful bag you can put on a bike. Access to the contents is at your fingertips, but the bag is not in your way. With .65 liters of space you have plenty of room for a few gels, a spare tube and cartridge and maybe even a pair of dry socks. The Tycoon can be mounted using the included hook-and-loop straps, or if your bike is equipped with top tube braze-ons, the Tycoon is conveniently equipped to mount with them.
- 8 ½ ”L x 3 ½ ”H x 1 ¾ ”W, Roomy 40 cubic in of storage
- Affixes with either straps or braze-ons
- Sleek, tapered shape with sonic welded seams
- One handed zipper operation
- Bright orange interior lining so you can see your stuff inside
- Padded plastic insert to keep bag shape, and eliminate rattle