- Keeps groups visible in open water
- Perimeter grab rope to assist others
- Dual airbag system for added safety
- In Case of Emergency contact details section
- Lightweight - doesn't drag while swimming
- One-way safety valves
- Size deflated - 48cm x 32cm / 19" x 13"
- Belt length - 58cm to 108cm / 23” to 42”
The larger Tow Float PRO is designed for open water swimming where extra visibility is critical. Larger than the classic Tow Float swim buoy, the PRO features a grab rope making this float ideal for sharing in pairs or groups. The hydrodynamic shape minimizes drag resistance while optimizing lateral visibility.
The Tow Float PRO has two separate air inflation chambers for extra safety in the extremely unlikely event that one fails while in use.
Includes a leash and adjustable waist strap. Use the back of the valve cap to deflate. For use by competent swimmers only. After use, wash with fresh water and store in a dry place.